AI tools like ChatGPT, Midjourney, Dall-E, & many others will play an increasingly large role in our day-to-day lives. Interactive Games & Fashion Design Generators are a few examples. To this end, New York AI Users will host AI talks & social gatherings at a private event space in Solas on the Lower East Side! From the creators & organizers of New York Tech & Beer, New York AI Users brings together AI enthusiasts in the New York area who use or want to use AI to meet their creative, entrepreneurial, & technical aspirations. No technical background is required, only an interest in making use of these tools of the future.
For our September meeting, we will gather in a private space on the top floor of Solas. The night's schedule:
- Our first talk will be by Miao Kang & Jeffery Wu, who will talk about using generative AI in fashion & e-commerce. Miao & Jeffery are CEO & CTO of startup Pendulum. Miao is a seasoned e-commerce growth marketer who has helped 30+ fashion brands grow revenue by 10X, & Jeffery has 10+ years of experience in data science & artificial intelligence solutions, currently leading a global data science team in Global 500 company & also a multiple-time winner of international AI challenges.
- Next, we'll hear from Jaikar Sakhamuri, who will show us how to create & play games with AI, including demonstrations. This one should be a lot of fun. Jaikar is the co-founder & CEO of Maigrate, an AI engineering company specializing in developing applications powered by large language models. With a background in AI, Jaikar built Generative AI solutions for SaaS companies, & his co-founder & CTO King Hin Chan (also attending) is an expert in interactive AI game development.
- After the talks is social time for the rest of the night with other attendees in the private space, along with the option to try Jaikar's games yourself!
We're excited to see you there!
- There will be no refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the event
- There will be a two-drink minimum at this event