Disclaimer: Click Register' to get notified when the webinar is live or to watch the replay
Being a Product Manager requires structured & organized thinking. Frameworks & toolkits are a handy & effective way to approach problems. Product Managers learn about many & develop their own throughout their product careers & share some of those with you today.
- What do Product Managers do? A brief glimpse into the life of a Product Manager
- Do I need to be a Computer Science Major? Breaking some myths around what background do you need to have to be a Product Manager
- Getting an interview call - Breaking down into bite-sized steps to make the whole journey simpler
- Preparing for the Interviews - Some tips & resources that can help you prepare for the interview
- Picking the right product teams to join - Now that you have offers, which one to pick?
Do you enjoy Product School events? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick questionnaire (https://prdct.school/3tIHxMd) so we can provide you with more value.
Meet the Speaker: Pavneet Ahluwalia
Pavneet works as a Product Lead at Microsoft. He focuses on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Scale & Performance. Before becoming a Product Lead, he was a Senior Product Manager at Amazon Web Services (AWS) for more than two years.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://prdct.school/3MuBqCV)
The content of this event is for educational purposes only & does not include any specific facts of the presenter's current or previous company. The opinions expressed in this event are solely those of the presenter based on personal experiences & do not reflect those of the company the presenter works for.
Get the FREE Product Book (https://prdct.school/2N303Og) & check out our curated list of free Product Management resources here (https://prdct.school/3rEXjWt)
Product School (https://prdct.school/30it1ew) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certifications are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, & Amazon.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School & all sponsor brands.