When first posted, this meetup was set for the wrong date! Please do not come on Nov. 19th! The meetup is on Nov. 30th.
I am so sorry for the confusion.
Chinedu Nwafili, creator of the Dipa, a library for efficiently & ergonomically encoding the differences between large data structures in Rust, will speak! Exact topic TBD.
Check out dipa: https://github.com/chinedufn/dipa
The Flatiron School has generously agreed to host this month's event. It will be held at 7pm on Tuesday, 10/26, at 11 Broadway, New York, NY 10004. Flatiron School is on the second floor. The elevator code is 27590.
Requirements for attendance & other important information for Flatiron School events:
- All participants must be fully vaccinated, & vaccine status will be checked at the event. Once inside the meetup, we ask that if you are not actively eating or drinking, you remain masked the whole time.
- Masks will be provided for those that request them & hand sanitizer will be available.
- Participants who feel ill should not attend the event.
- Despite precautionary measures, there is always a risk of exposure to communicable diseases. Should a participant contract COVID-19 please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Once alerted, we will take reasonable steps to inform all applicable participants of the possible exposure.
- Participants who, for medical or religious reasons, seek an accommodation from these requirements should contact email@example.com.