** Disclaimer: Click Attend the Event' to get notified with the direct link to the livestream **
The goal of the talk is to teach a startup to:
- Find product-market fit faster by quantifying it
- Move to an operational model where all decisions/strategies are guided by data
- Build a "big company" stack so you can have marketing & automations that compete with much larger companies
We'll cover how to:
- Build your first funnel + data tracking plan
- Design the most important 3 metrics
- Build, operate, & motivate teams with dashboards
- Choose the best in class analytics & growth tools
- Explain how a marketing & growth stack evolves over periods of 5 years
Meet the Speaker: Anand Deshpande
Anand has a special talent for balancing both sales & product, by connecting with clients while moving projects forward. Currently, Anand is the Head of Startup Program at Segment.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://bit.ly/3qQizdZ)
The content of this event is for educational purposes only & does not include any specific facts of the presenter's current or previous company. The opinions expressed in this event are solely those of the presenter based on personal experiences & do not reflect those of the company the presenter works for.
Get the FREE Product Book (https://prdct.school/2N303Og) & check out our curated list of free Product Management resources here (https://prdct.school/3rEXjWt)
Product School (http://bit.ly/2TqhCZ1) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certificates are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, & Amazon.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School & all sponsor brands.