It is no secret that the connection between a Product Manager & a Designer can create a product that simply fills in the requirements or one that leaves a lasting impression of joy for the user. By understanding not only the strategy of design but the individual steps & components, we can improve the way we communicate product concepts in a way that elevates the entire user experience.
- Laying the Groundwork
- Bonus: Resources & tools to explore
Meet the Speaker: Jason Seney
Jason is a Product Manager & former Product Engineer building some of the industry's best multi-tiered applications. Currently he is working as a Principal Product Manager at Tumblr in New York, a company where he has been working for over six years now.
View Speaker's Full Profile
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product School is the global leader in product management training, with over 10,000 alumni, 20 campuses worldwide & a live online campus. Product School's certificates (PMC,FPMC,PLC) are the most important industry-recognized certificates for product managers; all of our instructors are senior-level product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, & Netflix.