Add New Event
Add New Class
Add New Job
Everything You Need to Know About Crowdfunding & Crowdraising
With Cheryl Campos
, Maya Brooks
(Product Mgr, Ifundwomen)
, Denisha Kuhlor
(Early Stage Technology, Grasshopper Bank)
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 08:30 AM
, 915 Broadway
Register For Event
Sign up for our awesome New York
Tech Events weekly email newsletter.
Please join Grasshopper Bank, Republic, & iFundWomen for an actionable conversation around crowdfunding & crowdinvesting. You will walk away being able to answer the following:
1. The difference between crowdfunding vs. crowd-investing
2. What you need to know about running a crowdfunding or crowd-investing campaign for consumer vs. enterprise companies.
3. What is the right stage in a companies life-cycle to run a campaign?
4. What are the costs associated with launching a campaign?
5. What do you need to have ready before launching a campaign?
6. The impact of a campaign on your cap table.
7. Hear case studies from successful founders about how they launched their campaigns & best practices.
© 2019 GarysGuide
Sponsor Gary's (World Famous) Red Tie