We'll be talking with women in venture capital about the current state of the industry for early-stage startups.
About this event
>>> REGISTER HERE <<<
Join us for a fireside chat hosted by PuzzleHR.
We'll be talking with women in venture capital about the current state of the industry for early-stage startup founders, including topics such as:
- Financing trends for early-stage startups;
- What early-stage American VCs investing in early-stage startup companies are looking for in 2021 & the realities of fundraising during a pandemic;
- Strategies for startups raising money in 2021;
- Diversity & inclusion in the venture & startup ecosystem; and
- How to scale, lead & grow your team in 2021, before & after a financing event.
Lindsey S. Mignano, owner of Smith Shapourian Mignano, PC, a woman- & minority-owned startup law firm, will moderate the panel.
**This will be a hybrid event with in-person & online attendance options. The location of the in-person option is to be determined. The location will be announced to all registrants.**
You, as a participant, agree not to hold PuzzleHR, panelists, or the event moderator ("Event Hosts") liable for any loss, damage, injury, or any other unforeseeable incident arising out of this event, & to indemnify Event Hosts for your negligence. By participating in the event, whether online or in person, you grant permission to Event Hosts to capture your image or likeness at the event, & herein agree to the Event Hosts' privacy policies, which are found on each company's website. By registering for this event, you also consent to receive email communication from the Event Hosts about future events & updates that may interest you. If you have any questions about the event or the sharing of your personally identifiable information, please contact PuzzleHR.