About this Event - #TNYSCM29 will feature showcases & a panel discussion|
Showcase: C3 Solutions
Moderator: Adam Robinson, Founder, & CEO of The Robinson Agency (A content marketing agency for b2b companies)
1. BlueGrace Logistics (Jason Lockard, Sr. VP, Managed Logistics)
2. C3 Solutions (Gregory Braun, Sr. VP Sales & Marketing)
3. project44 (Christian Piller, VP, Value Engineering)
2:00 - 2:05 PM Welcome Remarks - #TNYSCM
2:05 PM - 2:50 PM Showcases
2:50 PM - 3:50 PM Panel Discussion
Closing Remarks - #TNYSCM
Space is limited, so sign up soon. Note that this event will be recorded & the video posted to our YouTube channel.
This page will be updated periodically as we finalize details.
This is a virtual meetup with space for only the first 100 participants. Other details to access the virtual event will be mailed to people who have registered for this meetup on the day of the event via Meetup. We will not be able to admit people who do not register via this page.
Note: We will be using the settings on Zoom that enable security for participants. Please ensure that your first & last name are viewable, & that they match the name you used to RSVP on Meetup otherwise the hosts will not admit you to the event. We are doing this to prevent Zoom-bombing.
Attendees will be required to follow any security protocols required by the event host.
Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) & the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Affirm that you have read & agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, & Code of Conduct.