It is no secret that the connection between a Product Manager & a Designer can create a product that simply fills in the requirements or one that leaves a lasting impression of joy for the user. By understanding not only the strategy of design but the individual steps & components, we can improve the way we communicate product concepts in a way that elevates the entire user experience.
- Laying the Groundwork
- Bonus: Resources & tools to explore
Meet the Speaker: Jason Seney
Jason is a Principal Product Manager at Tumblr in New York. In the beginning he has started as a Senior Product Engineer & in less than 5 years progressed first to a Senior PM & then to a Principle PM. Jason became a Product Manager & found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View Speaker's LinkedIn
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com