Disclaimer: Click Register' to get notified when the webinar is live or to watch the replay
Product Managers come from all kinds of backgrounds. Those who want to pursue this path often stumble upon it by chance or discover it during their well-established careers. If you are one of those looking to make a conscious transition, there are a few things you must consider first!
- Product Managers are strategically focused while Product Owners are delivery/execution-focused.
- A Product Owner is a hat worn by someone on the team during Scrum ceremonies.
- Product Owners who function primarily as Project Managers working with Delivery Teams work in early stages when the CEO can be the Product Manager & the scope is very focused.
- When the CEO no longer has the time, ability, or desire to develop the Product Strategy or make detailed Product Trade-offs, then it's time to start hiring Product Managers.
- Product Managers need to clearly define the handoffs between leadership on one side & Product Owners/Project Managers on the other in order to ensure a smooth, collaborative relationship.
Come join us on Launch! (https://prdct.school/3PPtdfk), Product School's exclusive community for Product People to learn, exchange ideas & build better together.
Meet the Speaker: Steven Jacobs
Steven is a Fortune 500 Product Leader with more than 10 years of experience managing global teams that create effective & efficient products. He has worked as a Product Management Lead at top tech firms including Facebook & Google.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://prdct.school/3PNXKtX)
Get the FREE Product Book (https://prdct.school/2N303Og) & check out our curated list of free Product Management resources here (https://prdct.school/3rEXjWt)
Product School (https://prdct.school/30it1ew) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certifications are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, & Amazon.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School & all sponsor brands.