For the first time in decades, brick & mortar matters in the startup world. Where once it implied that a business was old fashioned, uninnovative & burdened with working capital, brick & mortar is back in style. Especially now as we enter a post-COVID world as vaccinations increase & states begin to reopen.
Investors & entrepreneurs are getting bullish about innovating in industries that have a heavy brick & mortar component, like real estate, education, hospitality, medical services & restaurants.
If you're curious about building a brick & mortar startup, or using retail locations as a serious growth strategy, join us on April 8th with Stephen Kuhl (Co-founder & CEO of Burrow), Amir Zwickel (Co-founder & CRO ofShowfields), & Brad Hargreaves (Founder & CEO of Common) as we discuss
- Operating a brick & mortar store as a startup
- Expanding & scaling your operations
- Financing a brick & mortar startup
- Fundraising for your company
- Branding, positioning & designing your physical store
- Maintaining a cohesive user experience digitally & IRL