Join in & get all your Product Management questions answered during our online event with Fredrik Lindberg, Enterprise Product Area Lead at Spotify. Some questions that will be answered include:
1. What is the best part of being a Product Manager?
2. What is the worst part of being a Product Manager?
3. What do you look for in a Product Management resume and/or candidate?
4. What was a difficult Product Manager interview question you've had? And how did you answer it?
5. Have you ever felt like you didn't understand the technology on a product? What did you do to compensate?
Meet the Speaker: Fredrik Lindberg
When Fredrik first started in 2011, Spotify was about 200 people & a rocket start-up in the heart of Stockholm. Now 9 Years later Spotify is a global enterprise with 4000+ employees.
View Speaker's Full Profile
Get the FREE Product Book here
Product School is the global leader in product management training, with over 10,000 alumni, 20 campuses worldwide & a live online campus. Product School's certificates (PMC,FPMC,PLC) are the most important industry-recognized certificates for product managers; all of our instructors are senior-level product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, & Netflix.