FirstMark & Spotify Design are excited to co-host "Designing for Audio," the September edition of Design Driven NYC at Spotify's NYC headquarters.|
*** A quick note regarding security at Spotify (PLEASE READ): ***
Spotify Design has kindly volunteered to host this month's event. Due to security requirements at their facility, you will be asked to register & provide your complete first & last name as is seen on your government issued ID.
Please bring your government-issued ID to check-in at the event. We look forward to seeing you there! Walk-ins will not be permitted.
*** Our incredible speakers include:***
Liz Danzico, VP of Design, NPR
Amaya Segura, Sr. Art Director, Sony Music
Tina Snow Le, Sr. Art Director, Spotify
Nicola Korzenko, General Manager, PodFund
Fabrice Sergent, Founder & CEO, Bandsintown
*** Event Schedule & Logistics ***
- RSVPs will close one week prior to the event (9/11) at noon (12pm ET)
- Doors open at 5:45pm; security will not let guests in after 6:45pm
- Talks kick off at 6:15pm & continue until 8pm
- From 8:00pm to 9:00pm, we host a post-event reception for networking & meeting new friends
- Dan (@dfkoz) & Jack (@jackcohenphoto)
*** Thank you! ***
Thank you to Design Driven's partners, including our co-host, Spotify, & our sponsors, SVB (https://www.svb.com/) & True Search (https://truesearch.com/).