Events  Deals  Jobs 
    Sign in  
 
 
With Jennifer Beirne (Head of Mktg, Amazon Alexa), Tomas Thir (Head of Technology Strategy & Transformation, Mastercard), Ankur Gupta (Corporate Strategy, FedEx), Sana Mohammed (Dir. Loyalty Strategy, McDonald's), Ryan Saundry (GM, Asahi).
Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 12:00 PM   Absolutely Free   Online
 
     
 
 
              

 
Sign up for our awesome New York
Tech Events weekly email newsletter.
   
EVENT DETAILS
Join The Strategy Revolution

The biggest strategy event of the year. 100% online!
90% of strategies fail. Be part of the other 10%.
Corporations still think of strategy as top-down, an exclusive event for the few.
Join thousands of professionals & claim your strategy rights today!

World Class Leaders
No matter your role, strategy should always be part of everything you do. Learn from the experience of top strategists & discover how they work with their teams, along with what key events made them who they are today.

Networking
There are no longer geographical boundaries for business & connections. Strategy Fest will help you interact & connect with thousands of professionals from around the globe through our speed networking sessions & round table discussions.

Music & Stand-up Comedy
Strategy shouldn't be boring, & a festival should have lots of entertainment. So join us for plenty of musical & comical surprises & turn your workday into an exciting day!

Templates & Frameworks to get your strategy started
Get access to free templates & frameworks that will help you plan, execute, measure, & adapt your strategy.
 
 
 
 
© 2021 GarysGuide      About    Feedback    Press    Terms