**Disclaimer: This live chat will take place on our Twitter Spaces account. To join the conversation:
1. Follow Product School on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ProductSchool)
2. Once we're live Product School logo will appear in a purple circle, simply click on it & join as a listener**
Join in & get all your Product Management questions answered during our online event with Vijay Natarajan, Head of Product at Meta.
Some questions that will be answered include:
- What is the best part of being a Product Manager?
- What is the worst part of being a Product Manager?
- What do you look for in a Product Management resume and/or candidate?
- What was a difficult Product Manager interview question you've had? And how did you answer it?
- Have you ever felt like you didn't understand the technology on a product? What did you do to compensate?
Meet the Speaker: Vijay Natarajan
Vijay is an experienced product professional with experience in both B2B & B2C development & data platforms. He is currently the Head of Product in the Core Data organization at Meta.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://bit.ly/3243tHM)
The content of this event is for educational purposes only & does not include any specific facts of the presenter's current or previous company. The opinions expressed in this event are solely those of the presenter based on personal experiences & do not reflect those of the company the presenter works for.
Get the FREE Product Book (https://prdct.school/2N303Og) & check out our curated list of free Product Management resources here (https://prdct.school/3rEXjWt)
Product School (http://bit.ly/2TqhCZ1) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certificates are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, & Amazon.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School & all sponsor brands.