Were looking for a passionate, proactive, & hardworking Creative Services Manager to facilitate the execution of flawless brand creative in an ambitious environment. This agency-like role is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of creative campaigns & projectsfrom inception to on-time completion. Acting as the connective tissue between our internal creative team & various key stakeholders throughout the company, Creative Services does not just project manage, but they also foster an environment for great creative work to thrive all while upholding our high brand standards.
This role reports to our Director of Creative Services & will work from our headquarters in SoHo, NY.
What Youll Do:
- Assist the Director of Creative Services in the day-to-day management of all creative initiativesincluding large scale, multi-platform creative campaigns, partnership & product launch assets, experiential deliverables, web assets, product design, packaging & more.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional communication between the Creative team & other teams throughout the companysuch as Growth, Social, Product Development, Web Partnerships & Experiential.
- Ensure collaborative creative concepting & routing between the different Creative teams to ensure all deliverables are strategically & visually cohesive.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed & strategic eye to ensure theyre error-free, on-brand & align with the goals of the brief.
- Own timeline management alongside Production to ensure initiatives are on-time & key stakeholders are looped in at the right points.
- Work closely with Production on budget management to help facilitate the best work within outlined costs.
- Assist the Creative team in prep for creative reviews & meetingsincluding printing & boarding materials, ensuring the right people are in attendance & clear notes are taken.
- Represent Creative in various cross-functional meetingssuch as timeline reviews, marketing kick-offs, department touch-bases & more.
- Partner with external agencies on various assignments, acting as liaison with meeting coordination, asset delivery & more.
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years experience in creative or account managementeither at a creative agency or brand
- Extremely organized & detail-orientedable to manage multiple moving pieces & retain a lot of information at once, all while striving for excellence
- Both creative & business-minded & know how to talk to both sides of the table
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments & working styles & eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present & share information across the different teams
- Have the energy & drive to deliver the best work in the industry & an adaptability to a range of time & budget constraints.
- Experienced working across multiple platformssuch as print, digital, photo & video
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have flexible PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more. You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team meals & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!