The Salesforce Reporting & Business Analyst at Vimeo will support the Sales team, & the whole organization, with their use of Salesforce! We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, & B2B organization, continue to grow. This role is intended for someone with experience building reports & dashboards & deduping & uploading lists within the Salesforce platform. They will also be expected to assist with building, testing, & documenting new functionality on the Salesforce platform.
What you'll do:
- Own data governance & integrity for the entire Salesforce platform.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, delivering insights to the business, & proactively identifying areas of opportunity or concern.
- Help to standardize reporting, Salesforce report folders & reporting permissions across the business.
- Work with data vendors (ZoomInfo, Ringlead, Openprise) on key enrichment & deduping functions.
- Work with the Sales organization, & teams across the organization, to ensure their needs for reporting & dashboards are met.
- Deduping, parsing & uploading lists from key stakeholders & vendors (Accounts, Leads, etc)
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform, either as an Administrator or Analyst
- Familiarity with Salesforce data management tools, such as Data Loader & Workbench
- Knowledge of connected apps with Salesforces AppExchange
- Experience working with technical & business partners from cross-functional teams.
- Passion for Vimeo & our creator community!
- Understanding of SFDC object & data architecture
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling & database schema
- Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder certifications
- Experience developing on Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs