We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
The seasonal Beach Concession Attendant offers customer service by renting beach chairs & umbrellas to our beach guests. The Beach Attendant reserves the equipment through a point-of-sale system & physically sets up the equipment on the beach for the guest.
What youll do
- Set up beach equipment such as umbrellas & chairs for guest in the sand on the beach
- Accurately record sale of beach equipment rental through laptop point of sale system
- Retrieve equipment from the beach at the end of the day & store
- Accurately reconcile end of day sales, currency, credit cards & checks
- Keep the beach safe by watching equipment during high winds
- Deliver excellent customer service during the entire process of the equipment rental
The skills youll need
- Flexible availability to include weekends are required
- Full-time hours in summer season (mid-May through September)
- Cash handling/counting money
- Operating computer devices
- Physical Demands: Lifting up to 50 pounds, Walking, Standing, Bending neck, Twisting neck, Bending waist (forward or sideways), Balancing, Squatting, Kneeling, Reaching above shoulder height, Reaching below shoulder height, Stooping, Pushing, Pulling, Repetitive motions
- Ability to work under the direct sun daily
- Excellent oral communication skills
What youll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.