Iora Health is restoring humanity to health care by building a different kind of health system focused on delivering high-impact relationship-based care. Iora has a network of primary care practices where we take the time to really know each of our patients as true individuals, & proactively provide the unique combination of care, support, & inspiration they need to live their best life.
The Regional Account Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic & results oriented individual to help Iora meet its goal of transforming healthcare. She/he is responsible for managing the relationship with sales leaders & agency principals at Ioras insurance partners & key field marketing organization (FMO) distribution partners (i.e. broker agencies).
Located in Atlanta, GA, she/he will work alongside external sales leadership to develop strategies that lead to shared growth.
The day to day:
The Regional Account Manager will work closely with Sales Directors & Managers at our key partner organizations to define the market growth strategy. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for 5-8 key accounts in the region learning the potential success of each of those channels in Atlanta, GA to be made up of Ioras strategic insurance partners & key field marketing organization (FMO) distribution partners (i.e. broker agencies).
The Regional Account Manager reports to the Strategic Account Executive, National Accounts & works in partnership with various members of the Growth team as well as local Care team members.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead regular meetings with partner sales leaders, creating alignment & buy-in on growth targets as well as shared accountability for key growth initiatives.
- Support the development of the marketing activities that will enable a robust patient enrollment, in partnership with our insurance partner
- Establish & manage relationships with Medicare sales agents & brokers, in partnership with our key FMO partners
- Initiate connections & build relationships with community leaders & influencers who have access to, & care about, older adults 65+, in partnership with our insurance partners
- Provide reporting around partnership initiatives & enrollment targets for use on quarterly JOC meetings
- Define key milestones & measure of success, in coordination with Strategic Account Executive, National Accounts in order to drive visibility across the organization
We think you are:
- Strategic Thinker: you know how to evaluate multiple opportunities in an environment with many competing priorities & make an intentional decision that tie back to key results
- Relationship focused: you know how to listen to people, assess where they are in their careers & whats important to them as it relates to the senior population
- Willing to do the hard work: you enjoy wearing multiple hats are are able to be a high level strategist & can also dive right in & execute a plan
- Relentless & resilient: you are inspired & driven to grow our patient base so that we can transform the lives of those people we serve, & you are not afraid of rejection
- A Self Starter: you are comfortable learning the local landscape quickly & determining which national resources you will employ to make your market successful
- Professional: you are comfortable delivering engaging presentations on the benefits of Iora Primary Care
- Results oriented: you are comfortable being evaluated based on the performance of your work in terms of the number of patients that sign up in [market] & are comfortable pivoting in strategy when needed
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: you dont need a detailed road map & checklist for how to be successful in your role, you are comfortable building & defining the role alongside your team & can be flexible in your thinking
We think you:
- Have 5+ years of account management experience
- Have prior experience leading a growth strategy with demonstrated success
- Have worked in fast-paced, results-driven work atmosphere
- Learn quickly
- Have a valid drivers license & vehicle that you can use for work
- Possess passion, empathy & are mission driven: You want this job because you believe deeply in our mission to restore humanity to healthcare. You understand that we can only deliver on this mission if patients can experience the care Iora offers.
Preferred, but not Required:
- Experience with Medicare Advantage insurance carriers
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.