Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Head of Executive Leadership Development will manage a team that is dedicated to executive leadership & team effectiveness.
Executive Leadership Development & Team Effectiveness: Working closely with the Chief Learning Officer, Head of Business Colleges, Visa University, HR & senior leadership they will develop & embed a Leadership Team Effectiveness methodology, & also design & deliver leadership & senior team effectiveness interventions across Visa, including designing & delivering Executive Development Programs & managing our High Potential Development plans. This team will also provide coaching & support to senior hires to enable their successful integration in to Visa. In addition, the team will develop the governance & approach for (1) Assessment & profiling tools (2) Internal & external coaching (3) Team effectiveness toolkits (including being the in-house SMEs for these areas). This team will be instrumental in building the internal capability within Visa University across the aforementioned areas as this will be key to driving a sustainable focus on Visas current & future performance. Partnership with HR is important to link the above activities with Talent Management, Succession Planning & our Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative & is skilled at quickly understanding & translating stakeholder needs into innovative learning solutions. They are also a skilled practitioner at leadership & team effectiveness. Visa University is part of Corporate Strategy & this role will report in to the Head of Business Colleges within Visa University.
- Work closely with the CLO, the Head of Business Colleges, the Dean of Leadership Colleges, & senior leadership & other cross-functional partners to drive a common leadership & team effectiveness methodology.
- Work closely with the Functions to support & drive their learning agendas
- Work with stakeholders to identify learning needs & to help inform the design, development & program delivery.
- Closely manage prioritization process to identify & advance the highest leverage initiatives & critical strategic goals & initiatives for the organization.
- Manage the entire learning product development lifecycle:
- Use human-centered designapproaches to discover, design & develop meaningful client engagements to ensure the organization has the capabilities to compete in the future.
- Act as a change agent: build understanding, enthusiasm, & use influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders & drive alignment within the organization.
- Build work plans & work closely with cross-functional partners to support & drive successful execution & implementation of all solutions.
- Work with the Data Analytics team to evaluate the product effectiveness, success & impact in measurable ways. Leverage analysis to enhance future strategies & tactics.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- 15+ years progressive experience defining & implementing successful learning solutions, preferably in a global corporate environment.
- Masters and/or Doctorate ideally in the area of Organizational Behavior
- Accredited in use of relevant & impactful assessment/profile tools
- Proven experience in designing & delivering Executive Leadership & High Potential Development - from programs, to senior team facilitation, to one-to-one coaching
- Strong & proven, & credible practitioner background, with deep knowledge of team & leadership effectiveness methodologies
- Learning content design & development skills to design & curate engaging customized leadership & team interventions.
- Excellent project management, planning, & organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, & prioritize projects/products based on business objectives & ROI methodology
- Strong interpersonal & team building skills - ability to work with a cross-functional team & influence change across functional & business units
- Strong communication skills, both verbally & in writing, including executive presence & the ability to simplify complex problems & evangelize a strategy & roadmap to stakeholders.
- Analytical & proactive problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset who operates effectively & independently, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Understanding of the payments business preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.