Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
We are seeking customer-facing solutions professional as a Solutions Architect / Technical Customer SuccessManager / Portfolio Manager to join our Professional Services team. The professional we seek loves designing user experiences for complex technical products, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, & share our drive to craft products that customers will enjoy.
Are you a technical professional who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Do you naturally go the extra mile to design brilliant experiences despite highly technical inner workings? Do you believe that success is both a personal & a team effort; & that winning technical products are the same? And that they are complex but well-integrated machines that used best available technologies packed into a cohesive product experience that functions at scale? Are you an engineer who can collaborate across the entire Kinetica team to drive a product to the finish line?
- Working as a consultant with customers in real-time Big Data solutions
- Translate business requirements & problems into solutions
- Designing, building, & deploying advanced data analytics solutions in Production
- Train & enable customer personnel to run Kinetica successfully on their own
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts & ensure a successful conclusion
- Be the focal point for our enterprise customers' every need & become their trusted advisor by deeply understanding their business & aligning their needs with our solutions
- Understand what customers' pain points, technical landscape, & goals, translate into solutions to maximize customer's productivity & business value
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication & periodic meetings
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, professional services, customer support, engineering, sales & finance.
- Track & monitor customer status, identify at-risk customers & collaborate with account team on growth & upsell opportunities.
- Manage & orchestrate our success & professional services projects
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing professional services, sales engineering or strategic consulting organization
- 2+ years of experience in FinTech
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data, Geospatial, Machine Learning/AI, analytics, and/or Database
- Technical Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology)
- Strong Java or Python, Linux & SQL skills are a mandatory requirement. Experience with C++ is a Plus
- Strong understanding of Data structures, Algorithms & designing highly available systems. Ability to design & articulate enterprise architecture
- Project Management of multiple projects concurrently
- You are an effective communicator equally comfortable writing an eloquent e-mail, giving an executive presentation or running a workflow whiteboarding session. You must be comfortable diving into the details, but know when to keep it brief
- Experience coordinating internal resources for issue & incident resolution together with owning & managing any relevant customer communications
- Strong independent individual contributor who drives results
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, & ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Keeping cool under pressure. During a crisis, you project confidence & put customers at ease
- Approximately 25 - 50% travel
- PMP, CAPM, PgMP certification
- Knowledge of OLAP schema design
- Experience with Machine Learning, Neural Networks
- Familiarity with AI/ML
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.