As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Staff Quality AssuranceEngineerwill play a pivotal role in our Visa Verifi Product Development team. In this mission critical role, it's an opportunity to design & implement test solutions & taking it to the production with high quality completing all testing phases, following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include active scrum team participation, creation & validation of tests using SSDLC in an Agile environment.
We believe in self-managing Agile teams who build products end to end focusing on unit testing, code reviews & continuous integration for excellent code quality. You will see the code written & moved to production within days, to then be used by a huge customer.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat & tell you more about our work culture & environment & see if this will be a good fit.
- Writing & executing detailed test strategy, test plans & test design documents.
- Using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience developing test automation framework
- Proactively identify & own issues through resolution working with business or development groups
- Perform system diagnostics & research to analyze & resolveproblems in both the test & production
- We count on your curiosity & creativity, to want to understand customer requirements & our processes & want to come up with creative solutions & improvements
- While you'll have the skill to see & understand the big picture, you're able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 2-3 Years of experience working with UI/UX automation with Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Experience with SQL/ NOSQL experience as a plus.
- Experience writing & executing detailed test cases, test plans & test design documents.
- Must have experience in debugging & troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience in a technical capacity & quality methodology/release process/testing techniques in order to provide guidance & leadership to junior team members is required.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment & should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB & infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive & strong communications to work well across teams.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.