Peloton is seeking an Order Experience Specialist to support its Operations & Membership team in London. The Order Experience Specialist will report to the Senior Manager of Member Experience (EU) & will collaborate with analysts & operations experts from Pelotons London & New York HQs. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude & be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in the London HQ.
- Become a subject matter expert in order to delivery operational tools, processes, systems, KPIs & drivers
- Advocate for Members to influence key decisions relating to order management & Member communications; demonstrate an astute awareness of potential impacts & key risks
- Compose & coordinate the delivery of clear, concise & purposeful order communications, often under pressure, to maintain world-class order experiences despite unforeseen delays or disruptions
- Collaborate with team members from last mile, supply chain, Member support, strategy & global order experience teams to maintain operational alignment & a collective commitment to uphold Pelotons Member-first values
- Build & maintain reports & presentations to demonstrate current performance trends & identify opportunities for improvement across order experience KPIs
- Design & manage continuous improvement processes to increase satisfaction/NPS, reduce member effort & cost, & increase operational efficiency. Identify opportunities for operational improvements & manage planning, implementation & tracking
- Identify current risks & opportunities & establish scalable, repeatable processes to help Peloton expand into new international markets efficiently
- Support Order Experience management in global markets with additional requests & provide contextual insights to help prioritise Pelotons strategic initiatives in international markets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in statistics, economics or business or similar preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Operations, Customer Relations or similar preferred
- Hands-on experience with reporting & data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, & integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Highly motivated & thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Has a positive attitude & energy
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.