This is an exciting time to get in at the beginning of the Canadian sales organization. We are opening our first Canadian office in downtown Toronto & intend to build one of the best software sales teams 'north of the border'. Qualtrics has been selling remotely into Canada for many years & we already have hundreds of customers, so no need to find customer #1. We work with most of the top brands & universities in Canada - from Bank of Montreal, Rogers Communications, Great-West Life, Porter Airlines, MLSE, to just name a few.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, & dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish & exceed quarterly & annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard & enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal & contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, & customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking & prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing & PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, & manage relationships between Qualtrics & senior executives of the client & prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer & prospects at all levels & in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, & Customer Experience) of Financial Post 300 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages & business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification & scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface & develop professional relationships with existing clients & prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop & execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate & actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences & association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows & campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop & maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals & pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features & benefits match their needs;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com & Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing & human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.