Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Own & drive success of 2-3 global enterprise customer implementations at a time
- Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT, Treasury, & Shared Services
- Consult with customers on how to implement best Marketplacepractices, integrate with their procurement solutions, & get the most value from our solution
- Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering & Professional Services to achieve customer success
- Leading workshops & managing work streams i.e. design, build, test, train, go-live
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services methodology, knowledge base, & tools
- Mentor other Professional team members
- Master's degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience consulting and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
- Procure-to-Pay & e-Commerce business process & solutionexperience
- SME within Marketplace & e-Commerce an advantage
- Comfortable leading discovery & design conversations around Marketplace & e-Commerce
- Skilled & respected communicator, consultant, & influencer
- Self-starter who is resourceful & not afraid to make decisions
- Data Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices & standardization
- Solves problems methodologically & skillfully
- Organized & demonstrates time management skills
- Understands business processes & the interaction with IT systems
- Has a clear interest in, & acumen withtechnology
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging & sometimes stressful situations
- Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control (e.g., customer resources)
- Ability to travel 30 to 60 days a year (i.e. 2 to 5 days per month)
Culture & Perks:
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup& agile tech environment
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Fully paid mobile phone plan
- Flexible hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.