Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
The Technical Customer SuccessAnalyst role is critical to the overall success of Conga, its customers & business partners. The successful candidate will be able to understand the customer's Salesforce configuration & be able to communicate how to best leverage the Conga products with salesforce.com applications & services to address specific business needs. Responsibilities include troubleshooting technical related issues for customers, case queue management, working directly with the customer on how to use our product via a screen share, & contact customers on updates regarding any bugs/issues.
This position is based in the Broomfield, CO. Occasional travel is required for participation in industry events.
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce to provide world-class technical support to Conga customers
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for product & service issues
- Strive to make every customer review a 5 of 5 on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Engage with customer business owners to drive customer success & optimization of the application
- Provide proactive best practice guidance to the customer's project & management teams
- Advocate customer's priorities internally within Conga
The ideal candidate genuinely enjoys interacting with others. The Technical Customer Support Analyst is expected to be professional, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented & able define & provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical services.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator preferred
- Expertise with Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Strong written & oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate & manage relationships via phone
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs & frustrations
- Analysis, troubleshooting, & problem-solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize & escalate customer issues
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment & customer requirements
- Salesforce.com certifications desired