As "the front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team & help build our business.
We are looking for a talented, passionate leader for our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team, which focuses on building engaging programs & impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams & external partners harness the collective power of communities with Reddit Ads.
As the leader for this team, you will drive the strategy, prioritization, & roadmap of Reddits global sales enablement programs, translating key business strategies into training & resources that will improve sales org effectiveness & client satisfaction.
What youll do:
- Manage & develop a team of experienced Enablement Program Managers & Learning Experience Designers
- Plan & drive enablement programs globally to meet sales & business goals
- Build strategies to support our sales team's growth domestically, as well as our international expansion into new markets such as EMEA, Canada, & Australia
- Partner with sales & cross-functional leads to assess organizational knowledge, skills & abilities to identify training gaps & develop training plans by role & location
- Continue to develop the teams strategy & execution against our four key enablement pillars:
- Sales Readiness & Go-To-Market: Enabling our sales teams to successfully bring new ad products & solutions to market
- Sales Effectiveness: Developing Reddits sales plays, coaching & training sellers on methods proven to deliver client satisfaction & sales success
- Sales Onboarding: Training sales new hires on Reddits products, processes, & narrative with the goal of reducing ramp time
- Agency & Partner Enablement: Developing scaled resources & training initiatives to educate & empower our external partners on Reddits ad platform
- Identify & analyze key success metrics to assess program performance & business impact
- Audit program evaluations, sales metrics, & KPIs to make meaningful decisions on growth & changes to Sales Enablement efforts
- Ruthlessly prioritize business asks & align cross-functional stakeholders on enablement team strategy
- 5 years of experience managing & coaching a sales enablement team
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experience leading enablement within a high-growth, fast-paced & evolving company
- Deep understanding of biddable media & the paid social landscape is a major plus
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner & ability to lead & drive accountability within a cross-functional environment
- Experience building & implementing global enablement programs from scratch
- Experience building & executing regional/local market strategies & programs
- Experience across the customer lifecycle with pre-sales, sales, & customer success teams
- Strong problem solving, communication, negotiation, & analytical skills
This role will ideally be based out of either our New York or San Francisco office when we return to in-person work.