About the role
The Auto team is looking for a Business Operations Manager who will develop, lead, coordinate & execute product & project plans for the auto category management team. The Business Operations Manager is responsible for process planning & opportunity analysis, prioritization, & product & program management related activities for Auto to drive operational excellence for the overall team. This position reports to the GM of Auto.
This person will serve as the main point of contact & communication lead for the auto team on key projects. You will be accountable for successful management of assigned projects while making sure all deliverables are on time & with quality in a positive & fierce go getter attitude. This person must be able to communicate clearly, understand complex situations while being able to explain & digest in a simplistic way, understand the business needs, gather product & project requirements, set timelines, & manage cross functional team expectations.
What Youll do
- Partner with eCommerce Auto Group category team to drive & support key projects that will enhance the digital experience on both short term & long-term projects & streamline operational processes
- Identify key business needs, quickly identifying actions for improvement with an agile mindset to roll new ideas out, test & improve
- Problem-solving approach with ability to make data-driven decisions, attention to detail & strong follow-through
- Prioritize key business needs by sizing business opportunity, & perform analytics to ensure it's worth doing
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously & develop clear project plans including timelines, deliverables, value at stake, stakeholder communications, & analyses required
- Technical evaluation for all vendors & partners requiring special on-boarding requirements
- Responsible for ensuring project plan is fully up to date, recaps are distributed, & required tasks are completed on time
- Liaise with Product & Engineering, providing feedback to improve operational efficiency & workflow.
- New product & project Q/A & Testing
- Provide operational support / manage operational escalations for Auto product & projects with cross-functional partners
- Build, develop, & maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships by identifying key partnerships across the company
- Manage relationships & communicate project information to all stakeholders at a level appropriate to their needs.
- Gather & provide post-implementation analysis ensuring we have the required resources & processes in place for long-term success
- Constantly analyze the ecommerce auto competitive landscape to understand & influence trends that are shaping the industry
- Be customer-centric & focused on delivering seamless experiences
What you should have (Qualifications)
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, retail or related field & 5 years experience in business, retail, product, tech, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of product or project experience
- eCommerce, retail & technology experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Relevant automotive experience
- Product management experience
Join a mission-oriented company that cares about customers & the environment:You will be making a real difference by helping busy families save money & time so that they can live better, & you will be part of a company that is using its strengths to promote the well-being of people & our planet.
Be part of a diverse, dynamic & fun work culture:Product managers, Merchants, Marketers, Engineers & Designers collaborate to envision, prototype, & bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible & fun work culture. Were passionate about empowering people to live & work brilliantly.
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, youll be able to access the resources & scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology & nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What were saying is, this isnt your average day job. If youre hungry to catapult ideas into action & own your career, lets chat.