OPMG: Financial Analyst
Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (the Group or OPMG) is seeking a Financial Analyst with strong accounting & analytical skills to help support the financial operations & to be a part of a Finance team that continues to deliver strong financial performance in a period of growth. OPMG delivers Omnicom Group's global digital, data, & CRM capabilities to deliver precisely targeted & meaningful customer experiences at scale.
The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the OPMG Finance team with responsibilities for reporting financial performance, creating financial models, & supporting the team within FP&A & Working Capital Management. The position will work with as a member of the Group Finance Team & will have responsibility regarding reporting, analyses, & special projects to achieve the Group goals with respect to Reporting, Planning, Forecasting, Working Capital, & Agency Support, as stated below.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare & maintain regular financial planning reports including monthly profit & loss forecast by office location (e.g., actual vs. forecast, etc.).
- Update & deliver financial models & reporting used to review, analyze, & summarize the financial results submitted to OPMG, including client revenue & growth/attrition, compensation & SG&A ratios & analysis of performance (Plans/Forecasts vs. prior periods).
- Organize data into accessible reports & perform various types of analysis using key metrics such as yearly growth, return on investment.
- Manage the submission of financial reports at an entity & consolidated level, as well monitor reporting status against deadlines in the Omnicom financial reporting system
- Work with others on the OPMG Finance Team to help improve financial performance by analyzing results, monitoring variances, & identifying trends.
- Help manage the monthly intercompany balance sheet reconciliation process, as well as the intracompany & intercompany P&L account consolidation & reconciliation process.
- Identify trends in financial performance & provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop & deliver financial models & analyses for the executive leadership teams required as part of ongoing management reporting, as well as ad hoc requests & special projects.
- Responsible for supporting the working capital process across the Group to drive reporting / credit compliance, enhance cash forecasting process, deliver Omnicom Group reporting, & help reduce credit risk in conjunction with OPMG / OMC policies.
- Provide support on corporate compliance matters including, but not limited to, the Working Capital Platform, Online Credit Insurance Platform, Financial Reporting Consolidation Platform, & other compliance systems/ approval processes (as needed).
- Support OPMG special projects, as needed, including assisting in the developing an internal financial reporting mobile app & group finance / working capital professional development trainings.
Other Duties - As Assigned
OPMG is a high-paced & rapidly evolving organization. This position profile reflects the general nature & level of work assigned. It does not restrict managements right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in finance or accounting
- Public Accounting experience preferred, along with Experience in the Marketing Communications / Advertising sector.
- Self-motivated with a positive & professional approach.
- Good team player with strong organizational & interpersonal skills in a fast-paced & evolving environment.
- Ability to multitask, to communicate effectively with all levels of staff & meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong command of Excel & PowerPoint with experience building complex financial models & working with intricate data sets.
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) / Microsoft AX preferred, but not required
Reports to: Associate, Financial Reporting, & Analysis. Work closely with SVP, Finance & Operations.