Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated analyst to join our Financing Planning & Analysis team, reporting to the International FP&A Manager. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in annual budgeting, quarterly re-forecasting & long-range planning in close collaboration with corporate functional leads
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with accounting partners as well as broader NYC team
- Assist with monthly & quarterly internal reporting for senior management, including insightful analyses to explain trends & any variance to plans
- Identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities across the international business
- Work cross functionally to evaluate strategic initiatives & associated financial impacts & help to incorporate into financial plans
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management in the London Office
- Collaborate with corporate partners & FP&A team members in NYC to further refine our planning processes & establish best practices
- 2-3+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking / private equity; experience in FP&A preferred
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and
- under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization & communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Systems experience with Netsuite & FP&A planning tool preferred (not required)
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and/or media preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business; Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.