Away is looking for technical solutions architect with a proven track record of providing technical & architectural guidance on implementation, upgrade & on-going support of ERP platform.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing & administering complex technical solutions.
This role will report to the Director, Information Systems & is based in our Soho, New York headquarters.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Support in development & administration of ERP system
- Act as solution advisor during data migration, development, testing & deployment phases
- Identify issues/changes & recommend best practices on developing enhancements, customizations & solutions based on business requirements
- Provide day-to-day technical support through issue resolutions
- Perform FIT/GAP analysis on the requirements with standard out of the box functionality & suggest alternative solutions where there is a GAP.
- Perform system configuration/solution design by optimizing features & minimizing operational risks
- Create & oversee data migration strategy from other applications/legacy systems to ERP system
- Provide technical guidance & perform code reviews to ensure the solutions are designed as per business requirements
- Identify opportunities for optimization & automation
- Offer oversight to the implementation team throughout the implementation process
- Administer software upgrade/bug fixes
- Maintain system access/user access controls
- Lead meetings with functional teams & technical teams to ensure the quality & timely delivery of the solutions
- Perform full lifecycle application development in ERP including configuration, coding, unit testing, code walk-throughs, debugging & coding
- Mentor other developers & business analysts to expand the technical knowledge & expertise within the team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a technical architect in ERP platforms similar to Microsoft (AX/D365) or Sap S4 Hana or Netsuite
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle ERP implementations
- Excellent communication, planning & organization skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Experience architecting at least 3-4 ERP projects
- Programming skills (including X++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc.)
- Data management package REST API
- Experience with an iPaaS or ESB (like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft)
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines & work effectively within time constraints.
- Experience with business proc
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIn's "Top Startups," & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup. We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, were expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness & lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US & abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? Were hiring!