HubSpots Professional Services team delivers solutions to customers designed to meet their specific goals & objectives with the HubSpot platform. Our team executes world class consulting & technical strategies designed to drive long term success of the HubSpot platform for our customers.
We are actively seeking a strategic, results-driven Senior Manager to lead our Professional Services business. The Senior Manager, Professional Services will be a key leadership role, responsible for training & education, program & operational management, coaching & leading a team of Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As part of our customer first, results driven organization, you will be responsible for supporting your team in maintaining a high standard of customer experience & execution while maintaining long-term customer retention. In partnership with Services Leadership, this role will be instrumental in defining the future vision, strategy & roadmap for HubSpots Professional Services organization.
This role will be a mix of people, program, & results management, including:
- Hiring, coaching & developing a group of high-performing managers & their teams
- Owning the engagement, growth & retention of customers in Professional Services: forecasting, save plays for risky customers, & strategies to help the team meet retention goals
- Managing operations on behalf of the Professional Services team, such as training & education, program management & team development
- Analyzing customer & team performance data to make informed decisions about operational & procedural changes.
- Partnering with Services leadership on the greater vision & strategy for the Services team, proactively identifying areas for innovation & improvement to help drive significant & sustained growth
- Advocating for the customer internally & serving as an escalation point for customer success issues
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a known leader
- Is a natural problem solver
- Is results-oriented
- Is committed to the development of others
- Is autonomous, adapts to change quickly, & is a master at prioritization
- Possesses a deep desire to make customers successful & advocate on their behalf
With the following demonstrable skills & experience:
- 4+ years of management experience, experience managing managers is also valuable but not a requirement
- Proven leadership ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate & empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- A demonstrated track record of hitting goals & aligning a team around key metrics
- Experience with account management & handling customer escalations
- Ability to communicate effectively in small & large groups (verbally & in written form)
- Self-motivated, decisive, & experienced in change management
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- Proven track-record of cross-functional alignment across departments
- Ability to use data to analyze results & make data-driven decisions to identify & implement new opportunities to drive customer success
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogot (Colombia), & Paris (France).