Enterprise Sales Director - NYC
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage & acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere. Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants & chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, & voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools & Services to customize & continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, & markets.
What Youll Be Doing:
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced, senior-level, individual contributor. We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products & services to enterprise clients in Financial Services. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning & winning the support of C-level executives. We expect you to network & build relationships with target financial institutions through FinTech conferences & meetups, trade shows, & other innovative strategies. We are counting on you to have a major impact in extending our cutting-edge technology to millions of users worldwide.
What You will be Responsible for:
- Researching & prospecting potential new customers & decision-makers, working closely with Marketing
- Developing & implementing account strategies
- Closing deals with top-tier banks for our AI solutions using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Generating enthusiasm for our AI solutions at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences & other venues
- Creating, managing & reporting on the sales pipeline
- Engaging with select strategic alliance partners
What You Need for This Position:
- 7+ years experience in enterprise/SaaS sales in Financial Services, specifically in retail and/or corporate banking
- Track record of high performance & extremely satisfied customers
- Experience selling to C-level executives within large organizations
- Experience with consultative solution selling sales methods
- Go-getter with strong organization & follow-up skills & attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.