KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 2,000 locations in 44 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains. Our free mobile app allows users to manage their keys either scanned at a kiosk or from photos so that they can access their keys no matter the time or place, at a kiosk or via mail order, & never get locked out again.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $105M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 & has tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
Customer Experience Team Manager
KeyMe is currently looking for an experienced & highly motivated Team Manager who can effectively lead our Customer Experience Representatives & Key Consultant Representatives. This team communicates with clients primarily over the phone, so if you have led a high-volume call center this position may be perfect for you.
The role of the Customer Experience Team Manager includes hiring employees, assisting in the training process, making sure each consultant provides stellar service & offering ongoing support for the department with mentorship, encouragement & training. The ideal person for this role should be positive, analytical, flexible & prepared to be an invaluable resource for our Customer Experience Team.
What Youll Be Doing
- Hiring, training, & preparing Customer Experience Representatives & Key Consultant Representatives to respond to customer questions & complaints & troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand & align with all team objectives, performance standards, & policies.
- Answering consultant questions regarding standard methodologies or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues & suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring & evaluating consultant performance, providing learning or mentoring opportunities, & taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports & analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals & staffing levels.
- Working with other Team Managers to support Customer Experience Representatives & improve customer happiness.
- Must be available Tues-Sat from 4:30pm - 12am
How We Know You Can Do It
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Shown experience as a call center Manager or similar leadership positions
- Minimum of one year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, & phone systems.
- Extraordinary verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, & motivate employees & evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, & customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, & thorough.
- Ability to remain calm & courteous when navigating tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- The ability & willingness to readily adapt to the changes in the workplace.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation
- 100% covered health, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending (FSA) & Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress