Full Stack Software Engineer-User Experience Team
New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
As a Full Stack developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup & operate DoubleVerifys rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens & components & the back-end services handling the business logic of those products. You will need to emphasize UI & UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use & functionality. You will be closely coordinating & working with multiple development, product & Client Services teams.
What you will do:
- Develop client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework
- Design & develop robust microservices built with .net Core, Java & Python. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases & internal APIs.
- Style client components using Material, CSS & SCSS
- Test & optimize code developed both by you & by other team members.
- Design, develop & document APIs to be used by partners & other development teams.
- Work in continuous development & integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend & microservices backend architectures with automated packaging & deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members & Product Managers on a daily basis & participating in product meetings.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns & effectiveness of client facing systems in the ongoing effort to provide the most user friendly experience.
Who you are:
- Love what you do & are passionate about crafting clean code & have a steady foundation
- 3+ years of programming experience in coding & object-oriented design
- At least 1 years of experience programming in c#, Java, or Python.
- At least 1 years of experience working with Angular.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box UI development framework functionalities & integrating it into existing solutions
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, Grant
- Familiarity with REST APIs & web-based APIs
- Excellent communication skills & a team player
- Experience with SQL is a plus