BuzzFeed is looking for a curious, detail-oriented, analytical, & motivated individual to join our New York team as a Campaign Manager on the Ad Operations team. The position will focus on online ad trafficking & promotion of BuzzFeed display advertising, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, & recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Client Services, Sales, Operations, & our external clients to ensure consistent & smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. You will report to the Director, Ad Operations.
- Manage execution & fulfillment of BuzzFeed Display advertising according to media plans & client requirements.
- Optimize campaigns in DFP Premium while ensuring minimal discrepancies with any 3rd party tracking providers.
- Conduct data analysis on audience segments & campaign performance & use findings to optimize campaigns.
- Perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, & work with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Support programmatic team with Programmatic Guaranteed deal set up.
- Support Data Partnerships team with our DMP set up.
- Assist with custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies & improve ad product performance.
- Complete data input for billing operations for all ad delivery.
- Contribute to the development of new features & functionality for a constantly evolving product line.
- Strong desire to learn more about ad technologies & how publishers drive monetization.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations & serving solutions a plus, especially DFP.
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills & a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Experience & comfort in communicating with different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Ability to use creative thinking to resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, & know when to escalate.
- Effective team player.
- High level of attention to detail & excellent organizational skills.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.