Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift's Professional Services is a customer facing & focused organization dealing with customers & their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. Professional Services is a profit-generating part of Tradeshift as we charge customers for our services. All services & add-on services, change orders & extensions are documented in Salesforce.
Our mission statement is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, & employee satisfaction.
- Team with one or more Professional Services Engagement Managers to make multiple simultaneous enterprise customer implementations successful
- Own the setup, configuration, integration (interface mapping,connectivity & connectors), testing (i.e., SIT & UAT support), migration & troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager in designing the best possible technical solution for the customer
- Consult with customers' IT resources on how to best integrate their ERP with Tradeshift
- Support the Professional Service Engagement Manager & Customer Success Manager in delivering technical demos & trainings for internal/external useInterface with customer team members in Procurement, Finance, IT, & Shared ServicesTeam with Product, Customer Service Engineering, & Support to identify & resolve blockers
- Own & participate in customer facing meetings
- Contribute to the development of Delivery's methodology, knowledge base, & tools
What a day is like:
A great opportunity for technical minded individuals to work on implementation as well as influence the future enhancements of the Product. The individual should be able to provide confidence to clients by articulating the solution & how it would be implemented.
You're perfect for this role if you:
Optimally you have a Master's degree in Business or Computer Science
2- 5 years experience doing software implementations for external customers as part of a consulting or software company
Skilled, efficient, resourceful & tenacious problem solver of technical issues
Effectively communicates on technical topics with technical & non-technical people
Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
Has a clear interest in, & acumen with, technology
High energy; thrives in complex, challenging & sometimes stressful situations
Demonstrates creative problem solving abilities
Demonstrates ability to learn new technologies & business requirements
Ability to travel 2-3 days per month
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.