WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
We are looking for an NYC-based (or willing to BE based) dog-obsessed, junior graphic/production designer to work on multiple brands including BarkBox, Super Chewer & our retail lines.
Here are some attributes that will make you successful in the role:
- Some graphic design experience. Were looking for the right fit, not the right amount of experience. BS/BA in graphic design or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of print design - including production, file formats & best practices.
- Proficiency in Creative Suite, AI, PS & ID specifically.
- You like being part of a team and are happy to pitch in to edit existing designs.
- Strong portfolio that showcases a fun, cute, illustrative style.
- Strong time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Packaging experience a plus!
- Support team with production including line extensions & preparing files for print.
- Work with creative team to turn rough comps into final files for multiple projects including packaging, layout & toy graphics.
- Assist team with presentations & comping.
- Work with sourcing, toy design, merchandising & project managers to ensure successful delivery of the final product.
- Jump across brands & business lines as needed to pitch in.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.