Join our HelloFresh Family!
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for an intern quality & food safety. Working in the food safety & quality assurance team you will assist our food safety specialists on various topics.
Youll be working on:
- Checking of labels (do they comply to legislation, but also the HelloFresh requirements)
- Checking & judging product specifications in our specification management system
- Working together with many different internal & external stakeholders (like the product team, procurement team, content team & suppliers)
- Selecting products of the box to send to the laboratory for microbiological testing
- Conducting a specific research relevant in food safety & quality within the internship period
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are enrolled within a bachelor or master program in the field of Food Safety & Quality Management (e.g. Food Quality Management, Food Commerce & Technology, Food Safety, Nutrition & Health or Dietetics). You enjoy working in a young, dynamic environment & you have a strong sense of responsibility. Because you will be conducting research during the internship, but you will also participate in the team, we require a keen eye for detail. It is useful & pleasant if you have some knowledge of the Commodities Act & the laws & regulations in the field of food & labeling. You will of course carry out the tasks described above with passion & proactivity. You are an independent person who really enjoys taking on this challenge. Finally, communicating in Dutch & English is no problem for you.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the quality & food safety of the ingredients in the HelloFresh box
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. IAfter this interview, we will choose the right candidate fir this internship. We will schedule the online interviews as quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefor not appreciated.