Strategic Agency Development Director - London
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As we continue our rapid worldwide growth in sales & product offerings, we are adding a Strategic Agency Development Director to cultivate deep executive-level relationships across the agency holding companies & providing Strategic Account Leadership. With a primary focus & goal of overall revenue growth, the Director will think strategically about aligning to the Agency goals, supporting resolution of challenges whilst building & conveying compelling value propositions. We are looking for a strong leader with a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem, a passion for the latest emerging technologies & existing senior relationships across the agency holding companies.
- Own regional / global relationships with senior stakeholders at an agency holding company level, understanding their strategic objectives, identifying opportunities, & ultimately helping to drive strategic value & new revenue for DV.
- Lead strategic sales development strategies across the agencies & translate a deep understanding of the agency needs with DV solutions, fostering strategic partner status within the agencys marketing tech stack.
- As sales overlay, drive & own collaborative multi-seller account strategy throughout the complexity of the global account from prospecting through owning the RFP process, developing commercial frameworks, negotiation & post-sale engagement
- Development & support of DV sales strategies across the agency, ensuring consistent messaging & clear vision for DV Brand.
- Communicate goals, plans, expectations & performance metrics across the DV organization.
- Drive thought leadership, bringing to life DV reputation as an innovator & trusted leader in verification & brand safety in the industry.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience building media strategy with senior-level executives within Fortune 100 brands and/or major holding company agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify key business objectives & challenges, & translate & build into compelling value propositions.
- Has held responsibility for new client acquisition (measured by overall team growth or quota).
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business & sales.
- Extensive contacts at agency holding companies, & a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the internal & client organizations.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation & excellent communications skills.
- Bachelors, or Masters degree or equivalent professional experience.