What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with farming & rural values? Farmers Business Network (FBN)!
We are proudlyFarmers First.FBNis an independent & unbiased network of thousands of North American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously & securely to democratize information, theFBNnetwork is helping our members level the playing field & putting power back into farmers hands.
Our team is united by a shared mission: empowering farmers with data & choice to drive better decision-making. If youre a marketing leader with an interest in our mission, wed love to meet you.
Product marketing bridges the customer (farmers), the product/business unit team, & the sales team to help the organization profitably deliver a product that serves the needs of our customers. As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping FBN hit financial & strategic goals by driving demand.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to:
- Drive awareness, preference, trial, repeat, & evangelism of FBN Direct, our crop protection business.
- Help meet FBN Directs revenue targets through customer acquisition, retention, & growth.
- Strategic marketing & demand planning/coordination (Generate marketing plans informed by customer insights, sales feedback, & BU strategies.
- Promotion design in coordination with BU leaders (Use customer feedback & research to work hand-in-hand with BU & sales leaders to design promotions that drive revenue)
- Production & execution of marketing tactics that support business strategies. (Create materials; product sell sheets, ads, sales materials, training materials, media purchases)
- Measurement, analysis, & insights (Understand the motivations, needs, purchase drivers, & barriers to adoption of our customers. Understand the effectiveness of our marketing & sales initiatives).
- Develop category expertise on agronomy & crop protection topics (Become a category expert on FBNs core product offerings)
Common day-to-day activities
- Align with BUs on business priorities & financial plans
- Create demand generation plans that deliver on BU priorities & financial plans. Manage marketing/advertising budget & spend for FBN Direct business.
- Assess performance of marketing initiatives & adjust executions as necessary to increase performance
- Report out to management, BUs, Sales & other stakeholders on performance
- Develop message strategy & work with FBNs content production team to coordinate the production of marketing assets with internal & agency partners.
- Conduct direct research & analysis of customer behaviors in data to unlock insights to help grow the business
- Support BU initiatives with creation of sales collateral, sell sheets, & other materials
- Strong marketing skills with experience managing global marketing brands, programs & campaigns a plus.
- Ability to distill complex business & technology strategies to compelling messaging across various marketing materials across a variety of audiences
- Experience in a business group, PM, or technical marketing a plus.
- Previous experience or knowledge of crop protection.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation & title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience & qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, & dental insurance.
Farmers Business Network is an equal opportunity employer & participates in U.S. Citizenship & Immigrations E-Verify program.