Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Our sales team helps the worlds leading brands transform their in-person marketing programs by providing technology solutions that make it easier & more efficient to create, execute & measure the impact of events at scale.
You're a fit for our Account Executive if you've blown away sales goals at a previous role, & are looking for an entrepreneurial sales environment. Ideally, you are a creative problem solver, looking to master & promote event marketing best practices, & help build a world class organization. Experience in the B2B SaaS space is a BIG bonus. You must be comfortable navigating complex & consultative sales processes (Fortune 500-1000 companies), handling deal sizes averaging $50k-$100k. This is an opportunity have an immediate impact: Come build with us!
- Prospect & develop sales opportunities (B2B & B2C) with C suite leaders, working within Splashs corporate sales segment ($100M-$10B/yr accounts)
- Creatively identify, research, & generate pipeline of qualified target accounts through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns & market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Evangelize the Splash vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, & account specific initiatives
- Work with Marketing Leaders to help them understand event marketing strategies, capture in-person insights, & understand event ROI
- Meet & exceed all quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close - organization! organization, organization!
- Forecast sales activity on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Strong understanding of sales metrics to drive performance
- Surprise, delight & captivate your prospects, clients & co-workers
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of quota carrying software, media, or technology solution sales in a SaaS company
- Proven record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience working mid-market/enterprise sales cycle
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior executive presence & business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level CMO is a plus
- Strong understanding of land & expand methodology
- A can do attitude
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at