As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our systems & applications are exceedingly available & exceptionally performing. We are into the business which touch everyone's pocket if card is being used for transaction. Those transactions are happening within fraction of seconds. And within a second, thousands of transactions happen concurrently. Our service is not limited to one junction, we are in 200+ countries.
Security is our prior concern. We develop an environment which is reliable for transactions happening more than a trillion in value. Millions of cyberattacks is always challenging & give us more confidence to make our environment more assured. Availability is ensuring to security. Our environments are available round the clock. As technology is changing day by day, we believe in continuous enhancement of ourselves & like to deep dive of present-day knowledge.
What are responsibilities of Systems Analyst?
Prime responsibility of Systems Analyst is to make sure that environment is secure & safe. All security findings should be remediated within required resolution date defined by governance.
We do not allow outage, even for a second. If any issue happens, As owner of the environment we do the needful to make sure that environments are up & running. Root cause analysis should be within hours. We make sure that findings are remediated in Production environment after all tests & checks in lower environments.
As owner of environment, we keep track of all activities planned or happening in our environments. We are responsible for deploying new code in the environment.
We look & analyze our environment regularly. If there is a manual task, we do automation of that. We are increasing selfheal capabilities, & will continue to do the same till environments become auto-heal.
If a new service is coming under our support or if migration of old environment is going to happen to new technologies, we start contributing after PoC.
As our business is running round the clock, we work in shift & sync with multiple locations & multiple tracks (sub team).
We make sure that every activity is being recorded as per incident or change management process. Technical & related run books need to be prepared & shared with the team.
- Strong technical aptitude & a desire to learn is a must
- Very Good knowledge on Oracle & Mongo Database along withSQL.
-UNIX Shell scripting/PowerShellor Any other scripting knowledge is mandatory.
- Should be having Knowledge onIBM MQand WAS concept.
- Understanding theJava programming languageand work on experience is more value add.
- Experience in supporting systems that run onLinuxEnvironment.
- Understanding of core networking concepts such asRouting, Protocols, Subnets, DNS.
- Experience with web-related technologies includingApache, Tomcat/IISetc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, & implementing major components for large projects.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer / vendor management etc.
- Build tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency & productivity of Service desk & other operations groups.
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or Computer Science or a related degree.
- Good communication skill & ability to work as team player.
- Basic knowledge on Kafka, Spark & Hadoop cluster from Operations perspective is a plus.