Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Leading team(s) building software to solve big problems & designing solutions with cutting edge technology
- Working with customers to gain insight into the world's largest supply chains & working on projects to digitize & provide transparency & traceability across the supply chain.
- Acting as a thought leader in developing solutions, from prototyping & high-level system design to application development
- Evangelizing Tradeshift's Platform both internally & with customers
- Have been involved in early adoption creation of mobile pay wallets and/or similar massive scale systems (ideally in the fintech space). You have gone through some of these early adoption steps already, & are able to help with the strategic direction, roadmap, vision, design, architecture, etc.
- Have a need to find the right solution but don't get bogged down looking for technical perfection
- Experienced enough to quickly estimate the level of work required for a system change or project
- A dislike of grammatical errors on a personal level
- Enjoy talking to customers to understand their needs, & you also enjoy writing code
- You can translate sales pitches to system implementations & vice versa
- You enjoy the challenge of solving an abstract problem & adopting or building the technology to do it
- Good communication skills: To be successful you'll need to work together with many engineers across teams & offices
- Strong learner: You will need to pick up on how the platform works fast, encompassing many technologies & business areas, from the front-end to the back-end
- An appetite for adventure: Working across countries to kick off new product areas & operational platforms will require you to think out of the box & address unforeseen challenges as they come up
- Experience with cloud-based architectures as well as build & deployment models
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases & database architecture
- Experience designing & developing web services & infrastructure
- Experience developing web applications with large scope & complexity
- Demonstrated results in leading technical design efforts
- Integration experience
- There is no perfect candidate -- if you are interested, please apply. You might be surprised.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.