Galileo is building the future of healthcaretoday. Using innovative mobile technology & human-centered design, were looking to improve the quality & affordability of medical care for allincluding those with Medicare & Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, & well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What Youll Do
Were looking for a full stack marketing leader to define Galileos brand & bring it to fruition through digital, direct, & indirect channels. S/he will ensure that we apply an analytical, data-driven approach while building an identity that promotes trust, engagement & acquisition for both customers & partners. Specifically, you will:
- Conceptualize & drive Galileos performance marketing strategy to support user growth, optimizing online & offline channels at every turn
- Develop & refine a cohesive brand identity & value proposition that drives acquisition, engagement, ROI, & long-term loyalty through all consumer touchpoints
- Manage all aspects of Galileos marketing pipeline, including strategy, creative brainstorms, & design & copy development throughout all stages of production
- Lead Galileos PR effortsincluding external agency managementto develop a company-wide earned media strategy
- Spearhead development for creative content & messaging for all advertising campaignsincluding banners, landing pages, & email marketing
- Collaborate cross-functionally & serve as a thought partner for other company leaders in technical, sales, clinical, & other corporate teams
Who You Are
In general, were looking for someone with the following:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, including foundational training at a top creative agency & leading performance & brand strategies in high-growth companies
- Established ability to passionately articulate marketing vision & strategy based on a complete understanding of customer & market needs & be a hands-on executor
- Analytical & quantitative management capabilities, effectively using data, testing & results to drive strategy & innovation
- Demonstrated track record in developing unique, successful brand identities, communications, & contentwith the ability to articulate the core metrics/KPIs that defined their successes
- 3+ years of managing teams, including setting & tracking KPIs/OKRs, career coaching & development, & driving strong results through others
- Eagerness to make a difference & be a part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiences including, but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.