Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for an experienced, passionate Contract Attorney with experience drafting, reviewing & coordinating legal contracts to join our growing team. Youll be hands on working with our CEO, Product & Corporate Development teams serving as counsel on strategic projects, contracts, providing day-to-day advice, & resolving issues that arise across the business regarding all sorts of contracts.
- Work with Leadership in drafting, reviewing, assessing, & commenting on vendor agreements & other legal contracts
- Work closely with the Corporate Development team as well as other key business units to guide contracts through review, negotiation & signing
- Ability to structure, draft & negotiate a high volume & broad range of contracts, including sales, licensing, marketing, professional services & NDA's
- Monitor & update contracts required to comply with state & federal law, regulatory or plan requirements
- Ability to appropriately triage a heavy workflow, setting appropriate priorities with clients & delivering results efficiently
- Support the ongoing improvement of our contract templates, playbooks & processes, with an emphasis on efficiency & scalability
- Stay current on industry, commercial, intellectual property, open source, privacy & other laws, regulations, & developments to be able to give the most effective advice
- A JD & be a member of the New York Bar in good standing
- 5+ years of experience at a top tier law firm
- 5+ years of corporate transaction experience including commercial contracts, M&A transactions, corporate securities and/or litigation
- 2+ years of in-house experience; working in-house at either a healthcare or technology company is a nice to have
- Experience with drafting & negotiating contracts such as BAA, MSA, NDA, SOW & other agreements
- Experience with legal issues related to SaaS driven products is a plus
- Ability to translate between business & technical risk & communicate clearly to business & technical constituencies
- Past experience prioritizing & managing multiple projects
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.