Vimeo is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, & data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, & obsesses about user experiences, balancing whats right for the business & fighting for whats best for the user. The Growth team is looking for an exceptional team leader with the ability to manage & run a fast, nimble process.
This role will be responsible for leading the growth strategy & process -- from identifying the most impactful opportunities to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video products & deep experience in growth, subscription models, & enterprise SaaS businesses.
What youll do:
- Build & run a growth experimentation program focused on accelerating growth of Vimeos fast growing Enterprise business.
- Build & improve existing funnels that drive qualified leads for the Enterprise business.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand metrics & data, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation.
- Ability to drive strategic themes & opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined & efficient manner.
- Work closely with design, engineering, & data team members to prioritize, plan, & track development & results.
- Lead the process to understand the results, learnings, insights & follow-on experimentation.
- Communicate progress & key updates with other teams & stakeholders on a regular basis.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product, marketing or data roles
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager focused on growing an enterprise business
- Demonstrated track record of driving direct impact to key business metrics
- Passion for & deep understanding of data & the ability to efficiently access & analyze the data needed (i.e. Excel, Looker, GA, SQL, or similar analytics tools)
- Experience leveraging qualitative user research to inform & complement decision making
- Strong command of user experience (UX), with a track record of championing whats best for the user while balancing the needs of the business
- Must be familiar with key SaaS growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, ARPU, retention, churn, cohorts, etc, & be able to leverage these types of metrics to drive effective & impactful decision making
- Optimize acquisition funnels & maximize product retention
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.