At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), were unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 2 out of 3 teachers in the U.S., Canada, & Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, & rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive marketplace where teachers have created more than 3 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, & parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you havent heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask a teacher. Two out of three teachers currently use TpT.
Who we are looking for
Were a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers & learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. Its the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, & focused effort. We want every day to be fun & to matter.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be the owner of TpTs social media channels that reach millions of educators each month. A deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest as well as an exceptional work ethic, & team-oriented mentality is essential for this high impact role.
- Manage day-to-day operations of TpTs Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest channels including posting content daily & responding to select comments
- Contribute to company-wide sales & marketing campaigns as the social media channel owner
- Analyze performance data to generate insights that refine & improve TpTs approach to social media
- Monitor & report on channel performance at monthly channel review meetings
- Collaborate with other Team TpTers on various processes that are executed through Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Research & surface new strategies that strengthen the performance of existing social media channels
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience managing social media for a consumer-facing business
- Deep understanding of consumer-facing businesses in general, & e-commerce or marketplaces in particular
- Strong writing & image selection, & excellent judgment
- Proficiency in marketing data & analytics
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics & other social media analytics tools
- Excellent end to end project management/execution & relationship skills
Strong understanding of the education industry & teachers
- Parental leave for both mothers & fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mothers Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.