DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the world's largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more atwww.doubleverify.com
Who We Are
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size & complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its marketing team with the addition of a VP of Product Marketing. The VP of Product Marketing is responsible for building & managing a team of Product Marketing Managers who are responsible for understanding the competitive landscape, assembling appropriate market research, & collaborating closely with the sales & product teams to inform the strategic positioning of products to customers, partners, & market influencers.
What You Will Do:
The VP of Product Marketing will help to build & oversee a team of PMMs, & will establish processes for product commercialization & internal & external communicaitons. This person will collaborate closely with sales, product & program managers to develop product positioning & messaging, collateral & sales activation materials. He or she will also be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy & campaigns for cross-channel product promotion. In addition, the VP of Product Marketing will work closely with the product managers to define media-worthy narratives relative to market challenges & innovations that can be addressed by our product suite & will help to articulate & evangelize these narratives internally & externally.
To be successful, you will:
- Establish processes & consistent documentation for commercialization that can be leveraged by a team of PMMs
- Collaborate with product managers in developing a product brief that captures the market need, opportunity & key requirements for differentiation
- Help to define external & internal product architecture
- Create a product positioning play book that can be leveraged for RFPs & for sales
- Establish documents & processes to define market needs, competitive landscape & trends impacting product feature set & prioritization
- Develop the go-to-market strategy & internal & external communications plans for product launches & updates
- Create internal & external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Collaborate closely with product SMEs to create thought-leadership narratives around product innovation
Who You Are / What You Have Done:
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience with product marketing for a tech company, preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment
- Build & manage a team
- Developed processes & templates to structure communications & gather inputs from cross-functional teams
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience executing market analysis & developing collateral in PowerPoint & other creative software
- Ability to work independently and/or facilitate communications across functional teams
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment