Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of ourDigital & Developer Platformteam to help design, enhance andtransform payment experience in an agile development environment.You will be part of team performingfull stack development of payment products developing restfulservices, highly performingsecure & scalable real time & batching systems.You will work on unit testing, code reviews & regular check-ins to continuous integration that will become part of your DNA.
If you are a passionate, looking for a well-rounded experience in building complex, large scale platform components or rapidly prototype experimental scenarios or dream of creating an ideal developer productivity suite leveraging creativity & automation, you should come work for Visa.
This position is based in Bangalore, India.
Design,Code, document & implement new applications & as well as existingprograms
Developcode that complies with design specifications & meets securityand codingbest practices.
Work independently & provide guidance to junior developers
- Work with team members on technical software development issues, problem analysis & resolution.
- Work with team members on technical analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation & documentation of solutions for new development, system enhancements, & production support
- Participate in design & code review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science or a related Field
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of software development experience inbuilding scalable, distributed, multi-threaded applications
- Strongexperience in Java EE, Spring & Hibernate, Cache, & other relevant distributed technologies.
- Experience with developing Rest Web Services
- Solidexperience in Oracle & SQL
- Proficient in JUnit, TestNG, & other languages or tools
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with latest open libraries/frameworks like Spring, Angular, JQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of user authentication with federated authentication standards (such as SAML, OAuth, WS-Federation)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms & complexity analysis
- Ability & desire to learn new skills & take on new initiatives
- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment
- Experience in a global matrix organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.